NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies
NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Subject for Class 11 Students are given here. The 11th grade is an important milestone because it lays the foundation for your final board exams the next year. For students who plan to study commerce, Business Studies is an integral part of your syllabus.
Business studies require you to memorise a lot of business laws and trade sanctions. At msrblog.com, we provide the Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions. You can easily download the solutions and start solving questions to make it easier for yourself!
- Chapter 1 Nature and Purpose of Business
- Chapter 2 Forms of Business Organisation
- Chapter 3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- Chapter 4 Business Services
- Chapter 5 Emerging Modes of Business
- Chapter 6 Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Chapter 7 Formation of a Company
- Chapter 8 Sources of Business Finance
- Chapter 9 Small Business
- Chapter 10 Internal Trade
- Chapter 11 International Business-I
- Chapter 12 International Business-II